"Be softer with you. You are a breathing thing. A memory to someone. A home to a life."
- Mayyirah Waheed (via halluzinogen)
(Source: nayyirahwaheed, via prinzpi-aus-prinzip)
"I have sea foam in my veins,
I understand the language of waves."
- Jean Cocteau, Le Testament d’Orphée (1960)
(Source: fables-of-the-reconstruction, via prinzpi-aus-prinzip)
"Words are so heavy."
- The Book Thief, page 526 (via poetisch)
(Source: bestboyfriendpatrol, via prinzpi-aus-prinzip)
"You can drink too much
and forget the night before
but I’ve learned you
can never drink enough
to forget the people
you’ve loved and lost."
- Beau Taplin (A Most Unfortunate Truth)
(Source: afadthatlastsforever, via blauegauloises)
"Call me at 4 am, and tell me it’s because you want to hear my voice."
- (via hefuckin)
(Source: lushpussyhighheels, via blauegauloises)
"Home isn’t a place. It’s you."
- Six-Word-Story, Meghan Hale (via m-e-ghan)